Learn to Homebrew Workshop With Our Head Brewer Cody
Learn how to homebrew with Benson Brewery! Come down to hang with Head Brewer Cody Anderson for the afternoon, and he'll walk you through the basics you’ll need to get started. You’ll be killing it with homebrews in no time!
**Please note: due to limited space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot!** If this workshop fills up, no worries: we'll be scheduling more events soon! Keep an eye here on Facebook.
- This session will take place outdoors in the Benson Brewery Beer Garden, and is weather permitting.
- Dress in warm layers!
- Bring a pen and paper to take notes.
- Cost to participate is $10, which helps cover the ingredients.
- Grab a bite to eat, and we’ll provide a complimentary pint of your favorite Benson brew.
- All reservation requests must be sent to email@example.com and include name, phone number, and email.
- Future homebrewers must be 21+ with ID.
We are proud to participate in Learn to Homebrew Day, a national movement introduced by the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) in 1999. Benson Brewery Head Brewer Cody Anderson started out as a homebrewer, and he helped run Learn to Brew, a shop in Oklahoma City. He’s brewed with Upstream Brewing Company in Omaha and most recently for Roughtail Brewing Company in Oklahoma City.